Terms & Conditions
Prices are subject to change without notice. Orders will be F.O.B. Frazee, MN, in effect on day of shipment.
We use UPS whenever possible. On larger orders where freight companies must be used, we will use our best judgment on which company is the most economical in your area. Call for freight prices.
Online orders must be paid by credit or PayPal system during the checkout process. To discuss other terms, please call Composit International.
When you receive your products, thoroughly inspect each one for damage or product shortage. If there is damage or shortage, please notify us no later than 7 days after shipment. We will gladly help trace or recover lost goods and collect damages. If the above procedures are followed, we can hold down the cost of reshipping freight and filling claims, thus giving better service to you.
Under no circumstances will Composit International accept returned goods for credit without prior written authorization from our office in Frazee, MN. No credit will be given unless return merchandise has an authorization and invoice number. Our sales personnel are not authorized to pick up goods for return. A minimum 25% restocking charge will be deducted.
Warranty & Return Policy:
Composit International, LLC (the “Company”) warrants that its snowmobile tracks (the “Product”) shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years (Talon 45 and Talon M 66.6 2 years warranty) from the date of purchase by the original purchaser under normal recreational use. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Product, and is non-transferable.
This warranty does not apply to any of the following:
- Normal wear and tear of the Product arising from normal recreational use;
- Damage caused by the application to the Product of, or the Product’s contact with, road salts, pollution, de-icing or other similar chemicals, caustic lubricants, acids, alkalis and other substances that have the tendency to deplete rubber, fabric, cord, and/or metal;
- Damage caused by abuse or neglect;
- Damage caused by or related to defective maintenance of the Product or the vehicle on which the Product is mounted; or
- Damage resulting from transportation and/or storage of the Product or the vehicle on which the Product is mounted.
This warranty shall automatically become void and of no force and effect upon the occurrence of any of the following:
- The Product is used other than for normal recreational use;
- The Product is improperly installed;
- The vehicle on which the Product is mounted is damaged or has a non-standard engine, suspension, or other mechanical component;
- Modifications or alterations to the Product (e.g., installation of studs to the Product or drilling, cutting, or trimming of the Product);
- Or the intentional removal of the identification number of the Product;
The Company’s sole liability with respect to this warranty shall be to repair or replace the defective Product. The Company shall not be liable for damages of any kind from any cause whatsoever beyond the repair or replacement of the defective Product (including, without limitation, damage to the vehicle on which the Product is mounted or any other real or personal property or shipping, transportation, towing, and/or lodging costs).
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THE PRODUCT.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY OF THE COMPANY APPLICABLE TO THE PRODUCT, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (TO THE EXTENT A DISCLAIMER OF SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES IS PERMITTED), ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESS DISCLAIMED.
Composite will only repair or replace warranted defective Products returned prepaid to the dealer that sold the Product within three (3) days of the occurrence of a defect in the Product. Warranty claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase, proof of dealer installation, pictures of the defect and a description of the defect.
Please call 218-334-3811 to initiate the claim process. Proof of purchase is required along with photos of the damage. For determination if a damaged product qualifies for replacement under warranty, it must be shipped to our agency in Frazee, MN at the original owner’s expense. If the product is covered under warranty, agency will issue a call tag and pay return shipping for customers in the United States (all other countries, the owner is responsible for return shipping charges).
Composit International LLC
Our address is: 11684 Woods Drive
Frazee, MN. 56544
We collect no information about our visitor's domain, but we do collect information about our visitor's email address when available.
For visitors on our website we collect:
- The email address and personal information from the visitors who communicate with us via email.
- Any information given to us by users that contact us via inquiry form, order checkout process, etc.
The information that we collect is used for:
- Contact information for marketing purposes, including newsletters, emails or periodic advertisements from our company.
- Not Shared with any outside organization for commercial purposes. We may still share this information for tracking and other non-commercial purposes.
We may use a standard technology called a cookie for the following purposes:
- Recording Session information for shopping cart or other purposes.
- Helping to manage subscription or private areas on our website.
If you are currently receiving a newsletter or emails from us and would like to stop receiving them, please notify us by contacting us by email, phone, mail, at the above address.
We do not partner or use any 3rd party ad services or content delivering services.
With respect to security, we use industry standard encryption technologies, when transferring and receiving data from visitors on our website.
With respect to sensitive information, we will redirect the user to a secure page on our site before transferring or receiving sensitive data. This information may include credit card or other sensitive information.